INTREPID STUDIO VIDEO TOUR
During today’s live stream Steven gave us a video tour of Intrepid Studios HQ where the team had ordered some ice cream and were working on some art assets such as rocks and a new mountain zone. Steven also shared that there will be some new environmental artist being tested on for potential employees at Intrepid Studios. Steven then walked over to Tristan who was prototyping a new environment some sort of Volcanic area with hot springs, purple trees, and what looks like acid water/green water.
One of the new members of the team Kevin Mcpherson was working on some actor spawners as well as control rods. Showing off the AI patrol paths and group spawners which could also be used for objects just as trees etc. These are things that will be necessary for the nodes and its dynamic spawning system.
UPDATES FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE
- Kickstarter started to push out emails and things to allow connecting Kickstarter pledges to the Ashes of Creation website.
- The second round of pledges on the website will be starting soon.
- Intrepid Studios will be at PAX West/Prime, will have a “pretty rad setup”.
- Will have people with the ability to play a demo of the game
- More information next QnA.
- Some Concept arts shown below:
[gallery size="medium" columns="4" ids="1993,1994,1995,1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004"]
[See the full post at: https://www.aocspot.com/new-concept-arts-newest-devs-more/]